Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the pre-assessment physical in June.

Comment

• I will be attending

Comment

• I will be there.

Comment

• Anyone get a email for interview date and time?

Comment

• Originally posted by brismo View Post
            Anyone get a email for interview date and time?
            No, not yet

Comment

• How did everyone's interview go?

Comment

• I feel like mine went pretty well. Better than last year, thats for sure. I didn't see too many interview times when I chose my time slot. I wonder if they're even going to be able to fill the 40...

Comment

• I feel mine went well too. Although I never get used to how short the interview goes. What do you mean you didn't see to many interview times? As in not alot scheduled? I know I showed up 25 min early and no one was there or even in the room and they called me in like 5 min later and I was driving home by the time my actual time was set for. Only one person was waiting when I came out. I did hear alot of people dropped so hopefully these are all good signs for us!

Comment

• When it was letting me pick my time slot from all the different ones available, there were only like 60-70 times slots to choose from. Idk if that has any meaning, but if they're hiring 40 people and they're only interviewing 70... Seems like far more favorable odds than last year. There was nobody there before mine as well and one guy was waiting when I got out.

Comment

• Well I certainly hope that's the case because being my fourth time and knowing I passed the interview twice...... it's getting very aggravating!

Comment

• I was an alternate last year so I have high hopes for this class. I think I was 1 of only 2-3 left by the end of the selection period.

Comment

• Thats what I dont understand. I think I was like an alternate last time but they told me if you pass the interview you get put on a list only in alphabetical order and the chief pulls names off that list. Can get frustrating but I hope we have better luck this time!

Comment

• They kept telling me there was no ranking or order to the alternate list. They said the Chief just selects names off it. Looks like you and I must've been the only two alternates remaining. If it WAS supposed to be alphabetical, then I got burned.

Comment

• How many academies had Toledo had in the past two years? Just curious

Comment

• This next one will be 3rd one in a row. I'm pretty sure the first one of those three in 2012 was the first one they had in like 6+ years, but I'm not 100% on that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7879 users online. 281 members and 7598 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X