Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be discouraged because you are an alternate. I was alternate 12 I think. And I am also pretty sure we used all of our alternates to fill our class.

Comment

• Was that mainly due to people mainly failing the pt test or equally between that the psych and the medical?

Comment

• Wish I had the chance! Lol

Comment

• I think it was people falling out at all stages. I went in for my PT test and after I passed it they told us that everyone that was in the room made it to the academy. So somewhere between the psych test, medical and PT we lost 12 of the original group. And then after that they still ended up pulling a few more in. They will bring people in up until the end of the first week of the academy to keep the numbers where they want them if people drop out of the process.

Comment

• Anyone know when they're sending out emails for the PT?

Comment

• I would think it would be either this week or next considering the PT testing starts in two weeks.

Comment

• Anyone receive their PT date yet?

Comment

• Is there anyone who made it through the process or at least started it that lives out of state? I live in Florida and was wondering if they worked with you as far as scheduling PT tests, Oral Boards, etc.

Comment

• Nothing yet. I've been checking my email like a crazy person every half hour for the last week.

Comment

• I have a feeling it will be today CorkyCo they are very accommodating if you let them know your situation.

Comment

• Just got my email.

Comment

• Good luck guys. I was told I got moved up to alternate, but didn't make the cut. Oh well just have to wait till next class in September.

Comment

• moved up to alternate? so does that mean they are already through most of the alternates before the PT test? More will fail the PT, it always happens. Good luck!

Comment

• I'm an alternate and my fitness test is on Saturday.

I don't know how the alternates are ranked. They keep telling me that there is no ranking, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I know a few people have been cut thus far and I'm not worried about passing my fitness test, but I am worried about not enough people being cut for me to get in!

Comment

• I'm in the same boat as you. The way that they choose alternates is very odd but it's out of our hands. All we can do now is just pass the pt test and hope that we are lucky.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11152 users online. 477 members and 10675 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X