Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bauer
    replied
    Just a head's up, I talked to my BI the other day. She asked that I have my Questionnaire completed by the end of this week and that she'd be calling me soon to schedule our meeting.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    Last time was very different. There were only a handful of us and 3, including myself, passed. We did the full minute for both sit-ups and push-ups, and ran on the indoor track.
    This time, there were approximately 25 people and once you hit the minimum for your age/gender you could stop. Then we ran outside. Nearly half failed.
    Hopefully you are able to test.

• Vegas824
    replied
    How many flamed out at your test time?

Fingers crossed, I'm not going to be one of them. I was semi-comfortable with my sit-up numbers, but I hurt my back late last week and now am nowhere near comfortable. Here's to hoping that taking the next three days off helps everything heal up.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    replied
    Finished the physical test. Still baffles me that people fail when we were given the requirements.
    Background checks are different. Everything is online and apparently much more thorough.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like we'll finally meet. See you there.

• Bauer
    replied
    I’m back. Headed to my fitness test at 4:00 today.

Leave a comment:

• DetroitLite
    commented on 's reply
    Basic training was fun lol

• Vegas824
    commented on 's reply
    Feel better brother...hydrate and rest (probably getting that ad nauseam). I'll be scheduling mine tomorrow and then spending the next two weeks dialing up my running pace from half to 5k.

• davidhale
    replied
    PT scheduled, but of course I wake up today feeling ill. I hope my resting doesn't impact my running time too much. I was shooting for the graduate time.

Leave a comment:

• Vegas824
    replied
    Just wanted to start off by saying a huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. As someone who is just starting down this path, I couldn't have stumbled upon a better resource.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    replied
    Eligibility List came out, I'm back at it again.

Leave a comment:

• MaxRex33
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting. Thought maybe they would do something like that this past week , not the week of the academy.

• NHall
    replied
    To see if anything has changed snice background's and to go over information.

Leave a comment:

• MaxRex33
    commented on 's reply
    NHall, did they tell you why you were meeting tell Commander?

• MaxRex33
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8175 users online. 415 members and 7760 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X