Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received a rejection for not providing my HS diploma! I clearly sent it in, actually I faxed it to my BI and I know it was received. I was advised by my BI prior to getting the email so nothing was a surprise to me other then the amout of points I got. I am also debating on whether or not to appeal because I don't know if they will recant enough of the points and or rejections to further my continuing in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxRex33 View Post
      I received a rejection for not providing my HS diploma! I clearly sent it in, actually I faxed it to my BI and I know it was received. I was advised by my BI prior to getting the email so nothing was a surprise to me other then the amout of points I got. I am also debating on whether or not to appeal because I don't know if they will recant enough of the points and or rejections to further my continuing in the process.
      I'm not sure but you'll never know unless you try. I'm going to give it a shot

Comment

• Has anyone been called with their appeal time yet?

Comment

• Anyone else have there interview yet?

Comment

• Mine is not until August 5th. How did it go.

Comment

• No clue honestly, they have good poker faces. I can tell you Aug 9th is selection day.

Comment

• I interview Tuesday and go for my appeal on Wed..apparently one of my first jobs gave all 3 write ups I received..gotta knock some points off!

Comment

• Goodluck! I had my interview and felt I answered everything perfectly but yeah they do have a good poker face.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the final class size will be for October?

Comment

• I have heard anywhere from 55 to 75 but they may not have the man power to teach 75.

Comment

• Does anyone know if they held interviews today? (sunday)

Comment

• That would be great if the number is still that high. Thanks for the info brismo. I'm getting very anxious for this Friday.

Comment

• Same luck to you Brismo!

Any idea when psych evals are being scheduled?

Comment

• I read in an article a few weeks ago the number was 65. I wonder how many they are actually interviewing though.

Comment

• Any news on anyone's appeal hearing?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9360 users online. 485 members and 8875 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X