Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I meet with my Detective in the morning..will ask then. The detective leading the orientation last week stated this is all still for the early Oct start of academy..

Comment

• Medmandan, did you find out anything from your BI?

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything regarding when we should hear back on our backgrounds? When I attended the pre-assessment PT in June they said it should be mid-July.

Comment

• When I attended the pre-Pt two weeks ago, the instructors said that they were going to start doing interviews at the end of July. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling antsy.

Comment

• I received a call Monday from my BI saying that I should get an email about the interview soon, and told me the specific day of them.

Comment

• I just emailed my BI and he confirmed HR will be sending interview times via email for next week.

Comment

• BI told me the emails will be sent Friday. Interviews are supposed to start this coming Monday and end on Aug. 7 from what I was told.

Comment

• Yeah I got the same call from my BI today, stating I will get an email about the interview date and if I don't receive anything by friday to call hr. But they are doing it a little different this time around. In the past we would get a call to come review our backgroud and set up an appeal hearing if wanted, then given our interview date and time.

Comment

• Has anyone received their email yet?

Comment

• Nothing here.

Comment

• Email received today with points assessment, interview date, and appeals process

Comment

• I received mine around 11.00 a.m. this morning.

Comment

• I got my email at 2pm

Comment

• Is there anyone doing an appeal?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxRex33 View Post
                                Is there anyone doing an appeal?
                                I was considering it as I got a rejection from an incident that occurred 3 years ago. Not sure it can be overturned and even so would I be less of a favorable candidate still

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7254 users online. 398 members and 6856 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X