Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going on June 4th. When will you be going? And I've heard rumors going around that my BI called my current employer, but none of my other references have been called as far as I know.

Comment

• I'm not sure when I will be able to go. I work a rotating shift that usually gets forced into 12hrs or 16hrs. I will have to try and set it with my scedule

Comment

• Well let me know if you go on the 4th so we can meet up.

Comment

• Ok will do.

Comment

• I placed 254..got my call and scheduled for Background orientation on Wed the 25th..anyone else with news?

Comment

• did you go today? I haven't heard that anyone further down the list got a call?

Comment

• Your just starting background? Or are you going in to review your background? I was told backgrounds had to be in on the 25th of june.

Comment

• Hey webbie how has it been? Have you heard any news worth sharing?

Comment

• The officers I spoke with stated backgrounds would be completed by June/July with the intention of still starting a class by October

Comment

• I go tonight, and I am part of an apparently small group that is starting backgrounds..going in to do the paperwork, get ID photo taken, etc. He said this is a much smaller group than they initially took. I am assuming we are getting started to replace people who have already been eliminated..

Comment

• Ok cool, thanks for the info.

Comment

• Has anyone heard that they might hire more than 50, which is number they have been saying the past few months?

Comment

• I heard and even through my investigator 75 but he said it might be hard to get that many.

Comment

• I was told 75 wasn't going to happen, but maybe thats why they are doing a few more backgrounds.
                              When did he tell you 75?

Comment

• When I saw him on good friday. He told me they might end up doing a class of 50 then another class of 25 - 30.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5265 users online. 241 members and 5024 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X