Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I havent got a call yet. I'm 76 and still havent recieved a call??? Getting nervous....

Comment

• Is there anyone that was in the last process get a call yet for this test?

Comment

• Brismo, sent you a pm

Comment

• K, responded. Got my call, go and meet with my BI wed.

Comment

• Good deal! Let me know if you find out anything interesting.

Comment

• Received an e-mail earlier from HR, 1-242 moved on to the background...

Comment

• I'm sure that number will increase! It did each of the last times.

Comment

• Yeah it said it would depending on eleminations/dropouts.
                  Last edited by BamaOfc; 03-14-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Anyone hear any news?

Comment

• Nothing new here. I see my BI again on good friday. Do you know when you have to come up again BamaOfc? Also why don't you want to be an officer down there anymore? You may have already answered that...

Comment

• My BI told me that I won't need to be back up there tell June or July for the practice PT. Did they give you a deadline to turn your background packet in? Because mine did not say anything and I can't get my college or high school transcripts until next week due to spring break. Why are you having to go back on Good Friday? I'm moving because of family and I want to work in a bigger department.

Comment

• I'm turning in my packet. No, he was my BI from last time so we just setup a date to come back in and turn it in.

Comment

• Webbie, I sent you a pm.

Comment

• Any news from anyone?

Comment

• Only thing from me is I received my letter for the practice physical agility. Nothing else ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9962 users online. 366 members and 9596 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X