Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a call from my BI today

Comment

• Hey BamaOfc, if you don't mind me asking where did you place on the new list from the test?

Comment

• brismo how did you do this time? Better than last time?

Comment

• Yes I'm 76 on the list

Comment

• nice! good luck, I know you have been frustrated going through this a few times now!

Comment

• Yeah but it will all be worth it!

Comment

• Hr told me 75 for this class. Really hope I'm in it this time.

Comment

• brismo, I'm #26.

Comment

• Ok thanks, congrats! Should be expecting my call soon then. Just wanted to get an idea.

Comment

• Did he tell you when the next time you need to come in BamaOfc?

Comment

• Hello all, I am new to this thread but have been reading for a while. I took the most recent TPD civil service test and received a call from my BI yesterday.

Comment

• Also I am currently abroad in Italy, I am wondering how soon I need to be back in Ohio for the next step of this process. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Anyone place in the 100's or 200's on the eligibility list get a call yet for the BI?

Comment

• Thanks brismo! Hopefully it is a sign of good things to come. My BI told me that Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday they are having the orientation for the background packet (about an hour long), however she is going to mail mine to me so I don't have to drive 12 hours. Did you get your call yet, brismo? And she said that the next class will most likely be October.

Comment

• Yes. Got my call this afternoon. Placed in the 130's

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16894 users online. 529 members and 16365 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X