Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the kiwi "parade gloss" I got it at Walmart. They sell it at meijer also. Either of those places should have a polish kit.

Comment

• Thanks beast!

Comment

• Anyone getting excited yet!!! A little scared too!

Comment

• Hello, I am hoping that someone in here can help me out with some info before I make the trip from Michgian to test in December. Has anyone or know someone within this department that has made it through the background with some misdemeanors. I am kind of discouraged because I have 2 disordly conduct charges from back in college around 3 years ago. I was just DQd from the Nashville background bc I got a Michigan zero tolerance charge 8 years ago when I was 17 yrs old. I was driving back from a lake house and had a BAC of .06 which is like an MIP because I was below the legal limit but not old enough. Nashville considered this a DUI and DQd me based on that. So I was hoping to get some insight on if I even have a chance of making it through before I make this trip.

Comment

• Hey chukdawg, I live in Mich and also work in LE in Mich. That is considered operating while intoxicated. Because you were driving and zero tolerance. Most places won't consider you till it has been 10 years after that case closed. But like I always say don't give up. This will be my third time trying with Toledo. Good luck. Also it depends what the officer charged you with and all that good stuff.

Comment

• Questions:

Does anyone know when the next academy is? I know they're currently looking to schedule another civil service exam.

Also, how long is the eligibility list valid? Is it expiring soon?

Thanks!

Comment

• After completing the Police Officer Interest Card, what would be the next step for an out of state applicant? I am having a hard time finding an online application on Toledo Police Department's website.

Comment

• Sorry guys, stopped getting updates from this forum again, not sure why that keeps happening. The next academy is set to start next year, shortly after the current one finishes. However, the start date is never certain until you actually get in and start, if you read back through this feed you will see that. They are not going to be taking anyone else from the last list, that is why they are putting another exam on in December.

If you look at the TPD website, it says that the application can be filled out online or in person. You should get updated information sent to you if you filled out an interest card. I don't think that they are putting the application online until November, when they start the in person applications.

Comment

• Hopefully this next process will be a little faster than the previous one was. Any idea on how many they are looking to hire?

Comment

• They say 75 next year, but the numbers always change

Comment

• Is over time hard to come by with this agency

Comment

• Not as of right now with how short we are on officers

Comment

• Is there any math on the civil service exam? I heard the next academy starts in September

Comment

• Originally posted by STREETRUNNER View Post
                              After completing the Police Officer Interest Card, what would be the next step for an out of state applicant? I am having a hard time finding an online application on Toledo Police Department's website.
                              From what I've read, there are only going to be a few days in November that you can actually complete an application online or in person. I think it's the first week of November. I know November 6th is one of the days. It's a little confusing.

Here's a link to the info I found:

http://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing...m?jl=358984629

Comment

• I have a question for those who have gone through the BI or know anything about it...

From what I've read, nearly everyone gets an "R", meaning there is some automatic disqualifier. Also, from what I've read, it is somewhat simple to get this overturned. What I'm wondering is, what are some of the automatic disqualifiers that Toledo has? I know the general ones (no domestic abuse convictions, no felonies, etc.) but I also know that each department has several others that they look for.

Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17612 users online. 449 members and 17163 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X