Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was number 356 or something like that and I got my call yesterday, but I turned it down, I moved south.

Comment

• Any one get a call today??? No call for me??? Getting nervous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rwrobel View Post
        Any one get a call today??? No call for me??? Getting nervous!
        Why are you gettting nervous man? If you are worried that TPD will not call you to be processed, its common sense brother you will definaitly be called with a rank # 371. If it helps at all buddy I can assure you will get your shot at the academy. I wish I had a rank number as low as yours. The only chance I have at the academy is if the TPD goes through all 587 applicants as I just barely passed the written exam.
        Last edited by ChicagoDream82; 02-08-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Everyone is still in the process even if you already completed all stages successfully

Comment

• Cleveland6 have you been through the process yet or are you just beginning?

Comment

• I was in the 330's and got my call on Tuesday. Those of you who are waiting will be happy I turned them down due to starting in Dayton at the end of the month.

Comment

• Hey everyone I'm just now able to post. But anyways, I was like 170 and didn't get called for the last class. I called hr and she told me I'm on the list to be called and will start where I left off. She didn't know in what order they are calling people soo... but I haven't received a call yet. I hope I get it this time cause I turned down virgnia beach police offer for this.

Comment

• I am 371 and got my call today, I go on Sat. to pick up my backgrounf packet!! I will try to find out more info if I can.

Comment

• Opiey- yes I went through everything last time around

Comment

• Cleveland- Did you call and talk to anyone about this round?

Comment

• I spoke with someone within administration. I was trying to figure out if we were out and would have to test again next time they hold a test, and they told me no that as long as you weren't dq'ed/successful with appeal points to civil service, that we were still in and they would do updated backgrounds on us. Said wouldn't be called anytime soon since our full background are done just not the past 7 months. Hope this helps anyone

Comment

• Thanks for update!

Comment

• Originally posted by brismo View Post
                            Hey everyone I'm just now able to post. But anyways, I was like 170 and didn't get called for the last class. I called hr and she told me I'm on the list to be called and will start where I left off. She didn't know in what order they are calling people soo... but I haven't received a call yet. I hope I get it this time cause I turned down virgnia beach police offer for this.
                            Are you saying your rank # was 170 out of 587? So then does that mean all 40 recruits in the current academy had rank # less then 170? Wow man, I did not know there were applicants with a rank # under 298 that have not been disqualified yet. If this is the case those with a rank # of 450 - 587 will never be called to be processed.

Comment

• Chicago, not everyone was dq'ed. They took 298 selected the class plus alternates and those that were left just weren't selected for whatever reason such as, not qualified, education, not prepared during interview.. Or simply there were only so many spots to fill so people obviously were cut. Others were unable to perform well enough at the PT practice sessions. Of those 298 that were initially processed, many were dq'ed right away. Some declined to be processed, due to receiving other employed or whatever. So in reality more likely than not there were only 150 or so, probably less that passes all phases. With that being said, yes there are people further on the list to be proceeded and yes they will have to go further into the list but, they would rathe select people with higher scores on the exam. No offense to anyone, this is just how every dept is. It's hard telling if they will proceed the whole list but with 40 spots open, and the list shrinking....you get the idea.

Comment

• Hey chicago, yes I was 170 out of the list. I think I could have done better with my interview so that's why I think I didn't make the cut. I was dq'd and appealed and the appeal was successful during my background so hopefully I will nail my interview this time. I just want the call soon so I can put my mind at ease!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9926 users online. 500 members and 9426 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X