Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I go in to fill out my I-9 and get my temp ID on Thursday. I called and left a message for Eric at Superior today, but he never called me back. Not sure if we have to have an appointment to get measured or not. I was really hoping to get everything taken care of Thursday afternoon since I have that time off.

Comment

• They told us that we had to wait until we got our acceptance letter before we go to get fitted. I got the same email earlier. Cant believe only a month to go and the real journey begins.
      Last edited by bigc18; 10-17-2011, 09:47 PM.
      They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.- The Untouchables

Comment

• I had not heard that we were supposed to wait for the letter to get fitted. Someone from Superior called me back today and said that she has a list with all of the names on it. When I said that I had heard that we needed to have the letter she didn't sound very sure of that, just saying that she was given the final list. Guess I will try to find out if we have to have that letter to get fitted, because I made an appointment with her for Thursday.

Comment

• I called I got an appointment for tomorrow.
          They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.- The Untouchables

Comment

• Yep- others have gone already without their letters, so no worries.

Comment

• Yea, i just called Danielle and she said that it doesnt matter. and that if youre on the list youre in and can call superior uniform

Comment

• Have you guys received your packet yet? Supposedly they should be coming soon, not sure if through the mail or what. I guess it has additional information for getting everything done at Owens.

Comment

• No I haven't got anything yet either, do you know what shoes we need to get or at least the name

Comment

• The guy at superior just told me any shoe that has NO stitching on the toe, and can take a high shine. He had some there that looked like tux/chef shoes that he said some people from the class were buying. He said they don't need to be polished, but he didn't reccommend them because if they get a scuff on them, they can't be fixed, and you would need to buy a new pair. He also had the boots there that you will have to buy when you go out on the street, and said that you could just buy them now if you want. The ones he pointed out to me for the academy were just lace up dress shoes, but had nothing on the toe area.

Comment

• They showed me the same ones. I was just wondering didn't want to be "that guy" on the first day with the wrong shoes lol thanks man

Comment

• Well, I made a mistake and didn't take that webcheck for straight back to them; Officer Galvin called me today saying he needed it right away. My husband is wonderful and took it over for me, since I work in Ann Arbor and would not have been able to get down there. He did say that the officer that he gave it to said there still was no word on the letters. Guess that means the official letters/packets. Just wanted to give you a heads up what I heard.

Comment

• Also- you guys said that you got the emails about the PT gear already? I haven't gotten one yet, but was just thinking that is because I went in for my physical a week after you. I know that they said we needed to put $100 deposit down, did your email say when that is due? I was just wondering if I should call and find out if I should have gotten my email already so that I can give the deposit. I guess I will at least wait until tomorrow, because you guys got yours the monday or something a week after you had your physical.

Comment

• Webbie I sent you a pm

Comment

• Hey webbie, my e-mail said that the $100 is due by Nov 1. Has anyone went out to owens to get your id and parking pass. I was told I could call out there sometime this week and was about to try it later today or tomorrow.

Comment

• Thanks, Danielle had tried to send me the email last week, Monday, the same time you guys got yours. Just a wrong email address so I am glad I called. I was told that we need more paperwork before we can get the stuff done at Owens. I asked Danielle today when I talked to her and she said that several people had gone to try and get the ID, and Owens they were wating on more stuff from TPD. Danielle told me that I could wait awhile longer. She said that it was fine to go and get it the week before we start. She just said it takes a few minutes for them to make it and we only need it to get into the SHAC for the workouts. So, I am planning on waiting until at least next week to get it taken care of.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3633 users online. 220 members and 3413 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X