Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I am an alternate I go on the 15th, at noon. What about you?

Comment

• I go the 8th goodluck to you man.
      They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.- The Untouchables

Comment

• Hey, just wanted to tell you good luck tomorrow. If you notice anything strange, can you let me know. I am kind of curious to see if there are people who don't show up, or people who don't pass, if you can tell. Thanks!

Comment

• Thank you. I'll let you know what happens as soon as I'm done.
          They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.- The Untouchables

Comment

• Well just got done I passed. There were 11 of us one person failed the mile and a half and has to go back Monday, then once the test is over they give you some info on what needs to be done before the academy starts and take your sizes for pt gear . Good luck

Comment

• ChicagoDream, I tried to reply to your private message, but it said that you have exceeded the limit for stored messages, and need to delete some. HA! Will try again later

Comment

• I made it! Passed the physical and moved up enough spots to be part of the class starting in November!

Comment

• Congratulations man ill see you on the 15th, did they say when we would get our official letters.
                  Last edited by bigc18; 10-16-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to all of you that made it hopefully I will see you next year!!!

Comment

• No, I don't know anything about an official letter. Maybe after they do the final FBI background check?

Comment

• Does anybody know how many alternates have gotten in? I'm the ninth and they told me to go get my picture taken for my ID. but I'm not sure if that means I'm officially in or not.

Comment

• Yes, that means you are in. They are not having anyone who is an alternate go get an ID. Were you at the physical Saturday morning? I am the 12th alternate and I am in, so that means you are in. As long as you passed the physical.

Comment

• No. I took the test the Sunday before and passed. I figured that meant I was in. I just haven't received a letter yet in the mail. have you gotten a letter yet? or did they tell you this when you were at the test?

Comment

• I was there Saturday afternoon, there were only 5 of us there, 4 of us alternates. They said that everyone who passed was in. I think I was the last one in, but I am not positive. He showed me the final list of 50 and my name was at the bottom. He also showed me the list of the alternates and there was only about 7 or 8 names on it. That would make sense if they had 20 alternates and I am number 12 that there would be about 7 or 8 left over. One guy did not pass the physical and he said that if he passed it when he re-took it on Monday, he would be the first alternate. One girl there was alternate number 10 and she made it to. I do not have a letter yet, they didn't say anything about them. Have you gone to fill out your I-9 yet? I was wondering if they gave it to you then. I am going to take care of all of that stuff on Thursday. Also- have any of you gone to get fitted for the uniform yet?

Comment

• I went and fill out my I-9 last week. actually just gof an E-mail about my PT gear and it also said congrats on my appointment to the academy. so I guess I'm in. lol. ill probably go to superior uniform sometime this week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3603 users online. 216 members and 3387 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X