Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep...that is my thought. I don't expect that it will be tomorrow.

Comment

• So just curious, without giving away your exact number if you prefer not to, about where were you all on the eligibility list? I was between 100-140

Comment

• I was in the top 50

Comment

• I was 115-120
          They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.- The Untouchables

Comment

• Just got the word there will be no phone calls today.

Comment

• I was 120-125... I am not sure about that one, my buddy just got a call not even 5 mins ago. So some they are calling some people. I am so nervous right now ugh!

Comment

• Thats weird a reliable source told me otherwise of course I don't have any idea myself. Where at was your buddy on the list?

Comment

• In the top 50

Comment

• What was your buddy told when he got the call?

Comment

• well, did your buddy give you any more info? Or not since you are supposed to be at work?! Just wondering what they told him, about the next steps.

Comment

• I just got the call
                        They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.- The Untouchables

Comment

• Congrats! Are you going to share details?

Comment

• Thank you, just told me psych is still tomorrow and I would receive more information tomorrow about the rest of the process

Comment

• Congrats BigC..best of luck to you...did they say anything in regard to if you were one of the 50 or an alternate...this sucks I don't think a phone call is coming for me.

Comment

• Naw she didn't say just told me I was selected for the class

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3371 users online. 230 members and 3141 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X