Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bauer
    replied
    Just wanted to give a last good luck to everyone as well. This is probably corny, but it's definitely sincere... I'm wishing you all the best. If that means we get in together, that would be great...if it means it's one of you that gets a spot over me, it's all good and I'm happy for you. Whatever happens will happen. I think it would be cool for people to continue to post if they get in so others can kind of follow along and hear what everything is like. I know I would be interested. I'll definitely try to if I get the call as well.

Time to break out the suits and go get my haircut... I'm definitely gonna try to at least look better than you! lol

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks David.

I talked to the HR lady. She said you will get a letter while in waiting shortly after your appeal. It will tell you if anything has changed. At that time, if your appeal was successful, you will select an interview time slot (for another day.) Sounds like you are picking from what is left because she told me since I was the very first appeal, I would have 1st pick on times if I made it.

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, good luck to everyone. There are many applying but I hope we all meet each other in July when the academy starts.

• MaxRex33
    replied
    Alright guys, the time is upon us. We have been waiting, and waiting... This next week will determine who's in, good luck to all at your interviews, and appeals..

Leave a comment:

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah you're right. After looking it over again, hand written seems to be implied.

• Ssibbersen
    commented on 's reply
    There are 17 printes lines, so I am assuming they want it hand written within the allowed space provided.

• Ssibbersen
    commented on 's reply
    I think the letter said if you pass the appeal they will assign at interview at that time.

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    My appeal date is Thursday morning. Best of luck to you.

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    I'm planning on typing the exercise and writing it out. I didn't see anywhere in the email that said we had to hand write it out but it does say written exercise so I wasn't sure. I don't have the best handwriting and I want to make sure they can actually read what I put on the paper haha. If they want the handwritten version I'll have that with me too.

• MaxRex33
    commented on 's reply
    You will know the results of your appeal within probably 10-15 minutes after you meet with the board.

• Bauer
    replied
    Just got an appeal time for next Wednesday. I wonder if your appeal is granted right on the spot and if they slot you into an interview time right then and there. I may call to find out. I'd like to be prepared.

Leave a comment:

• Ssibbersen
    replied
    The exercise that we are supposed to take the interview looks like it should be hand written? Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Ssibbersen
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Bauer!

• Future_OSHP
    replied
    I got an interview email today as well. I'm scheduled for Monday.

Leave a comment:

• DetroitLite
    replied
    I got an email with my interview time. Monday at 3:15pm

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5519 users online. 256 members and 5263 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X