Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Adam. Good luck to you too buddy. Hoping things work out for you brother.

• Adam2015
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck Bauer!

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    I appreciate that.

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats. Good luck tomorrow.

• Bauer
    replied
    The panel unanimously voted to remove all areas of rejection for me. I have my interview with the chief/board tomorrow AM. Living to fight another day. lol

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    Best of luck to you today, Bauer.

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    What's the exercise?

• DetroitLite
    replied
    Had my interview today. Wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Sat right in front of the chief of police. I made them laugh so hopefully that means I did good.

Leave a comment:

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    Haha I bet that would be a first for them.

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Wonder if they Re-Disqualify me if I run out of the office with my letter screaming "I'm going to Hollywood!" in the event of a successful appeal.

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah definitely, the wait is pretty tough. Although since I've been waiting to get into the highway patrol academy for over a year the TPD process feels like it's flying by comparatively. Good luck with the appeal man. You'll have to update us on how it goes..

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I'm actually really excited to interview. I don't have nerves about it in the least. The waiting for things is what kills me. Hopefully I'll get this appeal squared away, kill my interview the way I envision it and get that call. (and hopefully I don't flunk the psyche exam for some reason...never out of the woods until you're out of the woods I suppose)

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I am. This was my first oral board interview so it was good to finally experience it. I think I'm more nervous waiting for the results.

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Feeling relieved to have it done?

• Future_OSHP
    replied
    I had my interview this morning. Good luck everyone. Just remember to stay calm and don't stress over the questions. Now to wait for the call next week.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4201 users online. 212 members and 3989 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X