Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Wednesday yet?! Also, the chief did tell me that they may not call on the 10th, it might be the 11th, depending on how well he and the panel agree on who to pick. He said it will probably take most of the day for them to agree on 50 people plus the 30 or so alternates, so don't be discouraged if you don't get a call on Wednesday.

Comment

• Hey thanks that is good news to know. Has anyone heard about a lateral transfer that TPD might be doing? I have heard that TPD is looking to select 8 that are OPOTA certified and do a 6 week academy and then get those individuals out on the road with the FTO. Has anyone else heard anything on it?

Comment

• I had my interview this morning. I thought it went extremely well with the chief maybe stumbled somewhat with the panel. I felt like I spent more time with the chief than the panel. Chief stated I should have no problem with appeal but didn't want to mislead me. So at least I can feel more confident about that going in. I just didn't feel like the panel portion lasted long at all so don't know if that's a bad thing. I guess I will know by thursday.

Comment

• http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/lo...s-to-the-force

Comment

• I feel the same way, I feel the interview went well with the chief and think I stumble around a little with the panel. Just hope I made a great impression. Guess we all will find out wednesday or thursday!

Comment

• Well appeals are today good luck everybody.

Comment

• I was just thinking the same thing! For those of you going through appeals, let us know how it goes! Good Luck!

Comment

• Removed area of rejection of my background, so back on the good side of things. Hope all goes well with everyone else! The commission members are down to earth, just want some explanations of the rejected areas!

Comment

• Just got back went good but of course their running late. I also had removed area of rejection of my background I'm happy.

Comment

• Good for you guys! Unfortunately that is bad for me....was hoping to keep the available pool a little bit smaller! HA

Comment

• Removed area of rejection for me as well... I couldnt believe how many people had to appeal, was told around 80. Also from what people were saying while waiting on the appeal, there were quite a few people who never showed up for thier interview. I am excited this is over with and now we wait for the phone call. Good luck everyone!

Comment

• I'm ecstatic. I also had my area of rejection removed. I was more nervous in front of the commission than during the interview. Probably because I knew it was my last chance haha. Anyways what a long day but well worth it apparently almost everyone had rejections removed. I just wonder how many viable candidates there are left and if they are making big exceptions to get the. 80 they need. Either way I'm thankful to be back in so hopefully my next post is due to the start of something great! Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Good luck everyone. Today is the day, hopefully I get that call.

Comment

• Yes its finally here glad the waiting is almost over, hope I get the call
                              They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.- The Untouchables

Comment

• Does anyone know if they will call alternates as well? Wasn't sure if they would recieve the offer and go through the process at the same pace as the 50 they select. I would assume so but wasn't sure. This is driving me nuts I am resisting calling HR myself hahaha.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7431 users online. 220 members and 7211 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X