Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidhale
    replied
    Interview wasn't too bad. I gave the best answers I could to the formal questions and explained and answered the personal questions the Chief had for me. Now to stew over it all for the weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Well, hopefully you're being a little hard on yourself or the panel will see through the nerves and grade your answers accordingly. Still wishing you good luck, don't count yourself out until it's over.

• MaxRex33
    commented on 's reply
    I can say that without a doubt I let my nerves get the best of me in the interview.I didn't give my best performance, and fully expect not to receive a call. I've been through this before and knew what I needed to do, but it did not happen. I truly hope you all make the cut and show Toledo what you guys are made of!! Make us proud guys!!

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    I did later realize one obvious mistake I made, but I'm hoping it's not really a big deal. lol

• Adam2015
    commented on 's reply
    Only thing you can do buddy, I am sure you knocked it out the park

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    Nice job. Good luck with the interview.

• Bauer
    replied
    Had my interview today. I wouldn't say it's brutal, but it's pretty tough. Not your typical interview. (which I'm sure no one thought it would be) They have very clear and concise instructions and rules on how you answer things and there's a fair amount of pressure for sure. All in all, not too bad, but if you aren't so good at thinking on your toes and then articulating answers quickly, it may be a tough challenge.

Good luck to anyone who's got one ahead of them. I'll be waiting for Tuesday! Whatever happens, I feel like I did all I could and have no regrets on answers or how I handled myself through this long process and that's really all I can ask for. I'm at peace with it either way.

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats man. Good to hear.

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    Passed my appeal. They removed both areas of rejections and the 18 points I had. Interview is tomorrow.

• Adam2015
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha hey, atleast you checked it!, good luck today let us know how it goes!

• davidhale
    replied
    Waiting to hear if my appeal passed is more nerve wracking than the actual hearing....

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    I just got on here to tell you all that I didn't receive an email until about 7:00 tonight and just happened to check it before getting ready for bed. I am currently at work doing the writing assignment (10pm) that has to be completely finished before my 8:30 interview tomorrow on the form they provided. (siiiiiiighhhhh...thank you for that one HR lady. lol)

• MaxRex33
    commented on 's reply
    Bauer, did you receive an email from HR today after your appeal? I have a friend who had their appeal today and the woman who gave the paper with results stated that she is sending out an email with confirmation of interview time. Hasn't received one yet tho

• Ssibbersen
    commented on 's reply
    I am glad that you are still in Bauer. The interview was not that bad!

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't scream I'm going to Hollywood while running out of the office...... I know the suspense was probably getting to be pretty rough.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5360 users online. 246 members and 5114 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X