300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toledo Police Exam Results / Hiring Process

I just wanted to start the thread for when we start receiving our exam results. We can start talking about our test results, and keep each other informed about the hiring process. We should be receiving our results in the next 2 weeks, as they said it would take 4-6 weeks for results.

it has been 5 1/2 weeks and no one has received their scores. October 4th is the 6 week mark.

Comment

It has been 7 weeks and no one has received their scores.

Comment

still nothing..we're coming up on 8 weeks this sunday/monday.

Comment

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=7740742

Comment

The safety director says "it's not taking longer than expected". "We said results in 6-8 weeks."

It will be 10 weeks if we receive are scores November first. Therefore, she is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NJK522 View Post
              The safety director says "it's not taking longer than expected". "We said results in 6-8 weeks."

It will be 10 weeks if we receive are scores November first. Therefore, she is wrong.
              We were all told results would take 4-6 weeks. The 6-8 weeks is incorrect. 31 recruits start the Academy November 1st. These 31 recruits were 2004 applicants. It took 6 years for these applicants to get hired.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoDream82 View Post
                We were all told results would take 4-6 weeks. The 6-8 weeks is incorrect. 31 recruits start the Academy November 1st. These 31 recruits were 2004 applicants. It took 6 years for these applicants to get hired.
                I talked with human resources today from Toledo Police Department. They said the exam scores should be in in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by NJK522 View Post
                  I talked with human resources today from Toledo Police Department. They said the exam scores should be in in a couple of weeks.
                  Ok thanks NJK522. Looking foward to receiving the results.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am new to the community and looking forward to gettting my results. I like everyone else here am confident of my score but of course I will have to wait and see. It is becoming a bit frustrating, however, I understand that LE careers take time. I agree with everyone that expressed that we were told our results would be received within 4-6 weeks as the hiring timeline states 5 weeks: http://www.toledopolice.com/recruiti...ime%20Line.pdf

We will all have to continue to be patient. As Chicago Dream stated the class that just got underway knows all about patience. As of Monday HR stated that it will be "a few more weeks".

Comment

I am assuming no one has heard anything yet?

Comment

Originally posted by rklump View Post
                        I am assuming no one has heard anything yet?
                        yes that is right.

Comment

Well they said 4 - 6 weeks, and it has been almost 12 weeks now.

Comment

Yeah this is pretty redicoulus. But i knew to expect it because one of my good friends is one of the cadets in the class that just started. He said it took 8 months to get his results when he took the test way back when. He told me that they don't send the results out until they are ready to start the process which is kind of stupid if you ask me. I mean come on just let us know how we did! He also said that he heard a rumor of us getting our results at the end of this month. Which is way over due. Although i know that TPD web site says 5 weeks and that alot of people thought they told us at the test 4-6 weeks but i heard in my exam room 6-8 weeks. And i knew from just talking to my buddy that is would be well past the 6-8 week which of course it has been. I honestly thought i wouldn't hear anything till next year.

Comment

well ladies and gentlemen... HR said today that our results will be sent by Thanksgiving. That sure would be nice news if it holds true. I also saw Mayor Mike Bell's proposed budget asks for a class of 25 recruits next year. That is comforting news to know that a class is a priority on the budget.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7107 users online. 381 members and 6726 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X