300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware City Pd

Well now that the closing date has arrived i figure i'd post and ask if anyone else will be taking the test this saturday?
    sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Good luck. I never had a problem with the city of Delaware itself when I lived in Ohio.....although there are a few parts of it that are kinda run down. Delaware JVS was where I got my OPOTA certification. Only about 5 years ago, Delaware was one of the fastest growing counties in the Midwest. That said, it's recruitment of Police and Deputies has been sorely lacking due to budget reasons. You'll face pretty stiff competition, I'm sure. But good luck anyway.
    Just another squirrel, tryin' to get a nut......

Comment

thanks, im born and raised delaware boy lol
      sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
      Rocky Balboa
      Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

I'll be there let's hope the normal 600 applicants are not there like most tests in Ohio.

Comment

amen to that one. If anyone needs help finding the testing place let me know, my buddy lives 3 houses down from there.
          sigpic

Rocky Balboa
          Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

Well results are in! How did everyone do? My buddy and I both placed top 30.

Good Luck!
            sigpic

Rocky Balboa
            Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

Gosh dang it. It's my wife's hometown. I would have loved to see the listing!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8752 users online. 373 members and 8379 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X