Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear anything else lately? I'm still waiting for something.....

Comment

• Has anyone else attended an application session yet this year? I went to the one at the St. Stephen's Community House on March 5. The Officer's there said they have heard the June class could be up to 75 people, and the next academy is tentatively scheduled for December. Also we were told that we will be doing Phases I, II, and III April 30 (tentatively).

Comment

• I was at the same session and I am thinking that if we score in the 90band we could make it in to the December class so make sure you are ready for the B-Pad. That is basically where you make or break the application process in regard to how fast you will make it through the process.

Comment

• jran that december academy would be nice to get into! How long have you been in the process?

Comment

• buck, Well let's see I started in 2008 made it through the tests and got in the 80 band and then they did the hiring freeze then got all the way through oral board and such. Come Jan of 2010 I took medical and stress and passed both of those and then passed the Psych and thought I was in the Feb 2010 class. Well they over tested for that class and I ended up as one of the 4 alternates for that class incase someone dropped well I didn't get into that academy. So come August they say I have to retake my stress test in order to keep it up to date so I could get into the Dec 2010 class but I failed it even though I ran the EXACT same time as my passing score in Jan of 2010. So now I am restarting the entire process and I will make sure I score in the 90 band, I have wanted this for a long time and even went to college for this. I'll be at the information session on the 26th, hopefully you take the opportunity as well.

Comment

• Man that's crazy! But I guess it will be worth it come December. I am really debating coming to an information session regarding the BPAD since it's the most important test. Problem is I live in Las Vegas and it's pretty hard to justify buying a plane ticket to go to Ohio for an information session. I'm trying to look at it as an investment in my future haha, but I haven't decided yet whether or not I'll do it. Good luck!

Comment

• Wow that is crazy and good luck to you as well, see you at the finish line.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12492 users online. 436 members and 12056 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X