300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus PD future class end of 2010/start of 2011

Anybody have any updates on if they have had any new background meetings or polygraphs. Just trying to see if anybody else has got through the whole process and has heard anything about a new class? I am through the whole process so I am just waiting for that next class.

I am still waiting too.

Comment

I'm waiting on the background investigation to start still. I turned mine in in end of April-ish

Comment

A little update, I am scheduled to update my Stress test next Thursday...shoot me now lol

Comment

I'm waiting for that conditional letter. Last step was the oral board back in January.

From what I've heard they have stress tests scheduled for next week (one person I know that was on stand-by for the last class, and one in the 90-band). Just a rumor right now, but coming from a reliable source there are plans for a class in October, maybe November? which makes sense if they're sending people through the stress test now.

I'm in the 80-band so just hoping I'll hear something soon and get my chance.

Comment

I was on Stand-By for the last class and am going next week to take the stress test. Took it in Jan. of this year and hated it but if that is what I have to do to get into this next academy I will do it again.

Comment

Just got a letter today scheduling me for the medical/stress test. Is this considered the conditional offer letter? There was nothing in there that used those words. Also, are the medical and stress on the same day?

Comment

Originally posted by Ofc_Redneck View Post
                Just got a letter today scheduling me for the medical/stress test. Is this considered the conditional offer letter? There was nothing in there that used those words. Also, are the medical and stress on the same day?
                Same thing for me today, got scheduled for Aug. 11th, but no "conditional offer" so I don't know what to make of that. Yes, the medical exam is at whatever time was written on your letter and the stress test will follow that.

Comment

Sweet man. After thinking about it a while, I'm guessing we'll actually get a conditional offer letter from civil service, since the medical letter came from the PD. Civil Service has been a little slow on things lately. I'm going on the 11th as well at 8am. Congrats to you and hopefully I'll see you in the academy!

Comment

A conditional offer showed up after I took my stress test last time (Feb). I took my Stress test again last week to update it and hopefully passed it so waiting to hear from CPD again. Good luck to you guys and run until you can't run anymore and then run a little more then that. The only person that can stop you from passing this test is yourself. Good luck and maybe we will all see each other come November!

Comment

how long is the vo2 max test good for. I took mine and passed it in January of this year.

Comment

I took mine in Januaury and had to re-up last week in order to be qualified for November

Comment

We currently have 2 weeks left till graduation and staff said they are pushing for a class at end of this year still and also running one at start of 2011. Facility is made for 2 classes at once anyways but that's the latest news. Just got that info this past week. Keep your heads up.

Comment

Thanks, ONU. I'm going in tomorrow for my physical and stress tests and I know Nilpferd is too. I've been hearing good things from a person inside about there being one towards the end of November too. Good luck in your coaching periods and be careful out there. Hopefully I'll see you out there soon...

Comment

Has anyone from the 70 band fromt he fall 2008 test gone through the background and stress/medical?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11044 users online. 380 members and 10664 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X