• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buckeyeknight View Post
    Hello All,
    Had my poly today! I passed! YAY!
    So happy. Only a few more steps!

Good Luck Guys!
    Semeper Fi
    Congrats man that's awesome! So how brutal was it?

Comment

• It wasn't that bad. We mainly just BSed a lot.
      None of the questions were hard, because I wasn't keeping anthing. I just told the truth.
      Went great.

Comment

• Congrats Man!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
          They told you right after if you passed or not?
          Well it's not so much a pass or fail.
          He told me that there were no unusual readings to report and that was what he would put in his report. Which is very good. Basicly I had no readings that would lead him to think I was being deceptive. The polygraph guy can't decide if you pass. He just creates a report.
          The screening committee decides who goes forward and who dosn't.
          So next step is backgrounds!

Comment

• The guy I did mine with didnt give me any indication of what my results said. I wonder if each examiner is different or I'm just screwed?

Comment

The guy I did mine with didnt give me any indication of what my results said. I wonder if each examiner is different or I'm just screwed?
              I think they are all different. I wouldn't worry. As long as you told the truth you are good.
              Now I got to go PT!

Comment

• Did your examiner mention how long it would take before you heard something back after the poly?

Comment

Did your examiner mention how long it would take before you heard something back after the poly?
                  Yeah he did.
                  He said about a month.
                  Coming down to the wire for that September class.

Comment

• Oh ok, Yeah that is coming down to the wire. especially with background, medical, fitness and psych to go.

Comment

• Relax, I am sure they(Patrol staff) will be working 24/7 to get All qualified applicants processed in time for the next academy class, after all one only needs about 8 hours notice, right! I will make some contacts this week to make sure .

Comment

Oh ok, Yeah that is coming down to the wire. especially with background, medical, fitness and psych to go.
                        Well, they wait a month because I think the background begins as soon as your polygraph ends. The fitness is just another PT test. And I could be wrong but medical and Psych are done on the same day.
                        I think Trooperden is right. They will get it done. If not stand by for April 2011 or a letter stating reasons for rejection.
                        I wouldn't worry. If you remember its a 4 to 6 months process. So if you first tested in April give it 6 months and then panic! LOL
                        Good luck all,
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• I have not yet gotten my test results back, I tested June 1st so it should be coming! It's about to hit the 4 week mark.

Comment

• I'm at 3 weeks today since the poly. The process has been 2 years and 6 months for me, well since I've applied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye_23 View Post
                              I have not yet gotten my test results back, I tested June 1st so it should be coming! It's about to hit the 4 week mark.
                              Go ahead and email them or call. They are so busy some times they forget. Just make a very polite inquiry.
                              I'm sure you are gtg.

Semper Fi

Comment

I'm at 3 weeks today since the poly. The process has been 2 years and 6 months for me, well since I've applied.
                                Yeah, but they didn't really process anyone until they started testing this past March when they got the word they were going to have funds to have an Academy.
                                I hope we all get there. The Academy should be a very interesting experience to say the least.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8053 users online. 348 members and 7705 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X