300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
    He didn't say either way, he said they would get back with me. As I walked out, he shook my hand and said maybe we'll see you around here some day. So i'm thinking I may have a chance.
    Sounds good. "maybe" and "Some day?" wow they won't give and inch. LOL

Sounds like you do have a chance. Hopefully they will be calling you for the next phase. What's next? Background investigator should get in contact with you soon. right?

Comment

• Yeah, they like to keep you guessing. I think he sends his report to a panel and they decide from there. I'm not sure how long it takes. I believe he said they will let me know either way.

Comment

Yeah, they like to keep you guessing. I think he sends his report to a panel and they decide from there. I'm not sure how long it takes. I believe he said they will let me know either way.
        yeah, they let you know either way which is good, because then you can stop worrying.
        Let us know when you hear one way or another.
        Good Luck!

Comment

• Well I'm waiting for my test results, I hope I even get a chance to take the poly! Then I'll be nervous all over again....Regarding the whole waiting part, it seems like they like to test your patience for this whole process. Only people who really want it will wait it out and not take other opportunities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye_23 View Post
            Well I'm waiting for my test results, I hope I even get a chance to take the poly! Then I'll be nervous all over again....Regarding the whole waiting part, it seems like they like to test your patience for this whole process. Only people who really want it will wait it out and not take other opportunities.
            Well the poly is a pain, because its so subjective. You can worry about it, but it does no good, because they will either pass you or not pass you.
            Last edited by Buckeyeknight; 06-11-2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• I have mentioned all of your concerns about the poly to the Command officers, they find your answers rather amusing

Comment

• Originally posted by trooperden View Post
                I have mentioned all of your concerns about the poly to the Command officers, they find your answers rather amusing
                Trooperden come on..... no need to add extra anxiety to the poor guy! LOL

Semper Fi

Comment

• HAHA!!
                  Trooperden any idea how long it takes them to get back with me on the poly results? It was definetly a nerve-racking experience to say the least even when telling the truth!! I think it's supposed to be that way though.
                  I assume your at the Fremont post?

Comment

HAHA!!
                    Trooperden any idea how long it takes them to get back with me on the poly results? It was definetly a nerve-racking experience to say the least even when telling the truth!! I think it's supposed to be that way though.
                    I assume your at the Fremont post?
                    No.
                    I beleive he is a retired Trooper vet of some 30 odd year, that's been retired for 15 or so. Lots of knowledge on the Troopers and law enforcement.
                    And I think he derives a certain pleasure from scaring the crap out of us Trooper hopefuls.

Semper Fi

Comment

• Oh ok, Nice. I saw the Fremont, OH on his location, which is about 25 min. from me in Sandusky. Just curious.

Comment

• Still waiting on my test results...I'm getting very anxious! I was down there June 1 so I should be hearing something within a week or so. How's everybody else doing?

Comment

• Doing good here. I'm anxious as well. Hoping to hear something soon. It was about 3 weeks when I heard something about my results. It came as an e-mail first then a letter came in the mail.

Comment

Doing good here. I'm anxious as well. Hoping to hear something soon. It was about 3 weeks when I heard something about my results. It came as an e-mail first then a letter came in the mail.
                            Oh alright cool. At least opening of the letter won't be so intimidating!

Comment

• Hello All,
                              Had my poly today! I passed! YAY!
                              So happy. Only a few more steps!

Good Luck Guys!
                              Semeper Fi

Comment

• They told you right after if you passed or not?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11137 users online. 429 members and 10708 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X