Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buckeyeknight View Post
    Right away usually.
    Found out they arent processing any further on the 30 ppl they just did a background on until the budget is in order. Could be a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by smk80 View Post
      Found out they arent processing any further on the 30 ppl they just did a background on until the budget is in order. Could be a while.
      Figures. Veteran Trooper will tell you that after a couple classes like these you will typically see a two year drought in hiring. Apparently this is typical in other states as well. I have a friend on the list for New York State Troopers. He still has his regular job and works out every day. However, he is not holding his breath and has started applying elsewhere.
      Who knows maybe the state will crap out a bunch more cash! Just don't bet on it.
      Good Luck SMK80

Comment

• received a letter today informing me that a decision on the scheduling of a future class will not be made until after April, 2011...very disapointed

Comment

• yep. got the same letter. what else do you have to do in the application process? im past the background so i have just a couple more tests. i think some of the ppl in the current class didnt do their medical until late spring or early summer so there is still hope. all depends on the budget. i think that is why they wont know until after april. if they do a class in 2011 i would guess it would be in the fall like the current one started. at least i hope so.

Comment

• two years..two years. Economy sucks and is getting worse for a lot of area's in Ohio. The state is forcasting additional short falls in the 2011 budget. Hopefully 2012 will be better.

Good luck gents!

Comment

• Originally posted by smk80 View Post
              yep. got the same letter. what else do you have to do in the application process? im past the background so i have just a couple more tests. i think some of the ppl in the current class didnt do their medical until late spring or early summer so there is still hope. all depends on the budget. i think that is why they wont know until after april. if they do a class in 2011 i would guess it would be in the fall like the current one started. at least i hope so.
              I completed the background was waiting for appt for the medical process as well. So now I guess back to the waiting game...

Comment

• Does anyone know how many is still left in the current class? Kinda figured more dropped out...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11376 users online. 388 members and 10988 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X