• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post 22 I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by trooperden View Post
      is the investigator from Post 22 or District or GHQ
      Mine is this week. He is from the post where i grew up since that is where most of my background is.

So how did it go KLS81????

Semper Fi
      Last edited by Buckeyeknight; 07-12-2010, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• The first interview went well, wasn't much more than administrative stuff such as collecting all of the paperwork that we had to gather. It lasted around an hour. He Gave me the run down what the BI was all about and how he was going to conduct it. I have gotten a couple phone calls already from friends and family about getting the crap scared out of them because a Trooper showed up on their doorstep. Haha. As he was collecting the paperwork he would ask questions about certain things that he found while searching my records, such as my credit report, family members etc. etc. Should take about 2 weeks.

Comment

• Cool, sounds pretty standard.

Thanks
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Hey guys, got my letter today, I'm not scheduled for the polygraph but I am in the eligibility pool. So not great news but at least I'm in for now.

Comment

• That's good news, from what I heard they are planning on for classes this Sept and next April which we have already heard. They are also planning on one for every April after that as well. Of course that is the plan now and could always change.
              I believe, you could also get the call if someone drops out of the process as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
                That's good news, from what I heard they are planning on for classes this Sept and next April which we have already heard. They are also planning on one for every April after that as well. Of course that is the plan now and could always change.
                I believe, you could also get the call if someone drops out of the process as well.
                Yeah, that could always happen. I know there are tons of people that fail the background part so we'll see.

Comment

• i'm on the list for the spring academy I believe. That's what the recruiter told me anyway. So you guys are lucky you're in the process now. lol So in the mean time i'm taking my chances with the Iowa State Patrol. Hope for the best as nothings a guarantee.
                  Work at a summer YMCA- or so it feels like...

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye_23 View Post
                    Hey guys, got my letter today, I'm not scheduled for the polygraph but I am in the eligibility pool. So not great news but at least I'm in for now.
                    Yeah they will probably call you in January and you will test for the April class. As long as you are in the pool you are blessed!
                    Background this week for me! Wish me luck!

Semper Fi

Comment

• Good Luck!!!

Comment

Good Luck!!!
                        Well background is started medical is done. Nothing to do but wait for the psych appointment.
                        Fingers cross and pray chain began!
                        Say one for me boys.

Good luck to you all!
                        God Bless
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Did you do the fitness test too?
                          What did the medical consist of?

I have my second B.I. interview on Saturday.

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Did you do the fitness test too?
                            What did the medical consist of?

I have my second B.I. interview on Saturday.

Good Luck!!!
                            you run with this thing on your face and they take blood and you have to drive around town to get x-rays and drug test and what not.

A second b.i. interview ugh...

Comment

• Yeah, I believe it's part of the process. The first interview was here at my house and once the B.I. is complete there is another interview at the post to go over what he found. Then he sends off the report.
                              In your case it would probably be different since you are from out of town.

Comment

Yeah, I believe it's part of the process. The first interview was here at my house and once the B.I. is complete there is another interview at the post to go over what he found. Then he sends off the report.
                                In your case it would probably be different since you are from out of town.
                                Yeah mine was at the local post. I don't know how well I did. I hope I did great. It's ultimately up to the screening committee. Did yours ask you why you wanted to be a Trooper and what you think you can improve on? That was interesting. I wonder what this report will look like.
                                I felt pretty good in the process so far, but now I'm worried the screening committee won't think I'm as good as some of the other applicants. I guess because we so close I'm getting overly worried. I've been a cop for over 3 years. I have to stay positive. I'm a good candidate.

Let me know how your second visit with your B.I. goes!?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11160 users online. 428 members and 10732 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X