Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highway Patrol?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeah, I was just kidding I don't really count the time since I applied. Actually the process has gone pretty quick in my opinion.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
      Yeah, I was just kidding I don't really count the time since I applied. Actually the process has gone pretty quick in my opinion.
      Compared to in the past it's lightening quick... they want to get a class going before the state has another finacial crisis.
      Well good news!
      I heard back. I'm going to meet with my background investigator the middle of this month and do my medical screen the next day!
      I'm so psyched! Only step left after that is Psych and final PT test! SWEET! Things are starting to look good!

      Semper Fi

      Comment


      • Awesome, that's good news. How did they contact you? Hopefully I hear something soon! Things aren't looking good.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
          Awesome, that's good news. How did they contact you? Hopefully I hear something soon! Things aren't looking good.
          Oh they called me to schedule.
          I wouldn't worry. I'm sure they will call you. Every application has a number. I think they are prioritized by age. I first applied in 2000. So its a pretty old application. That's all that is.
          You are good buddy don't obsess about it. They will contact you either way.
          Good Luck

          Semper Fi
          Last edited by Buckeyeknight; 07-02-2010, 01:56 AM.

          Comment


          • Oh ok, I wondered how that worked. So there is still hope.

            Thanks

            Comment


            • I applied in March..? sometime this spring/winter. I made the next list haha so once this academy starts then I should be getting my packet in the mail. I took my number and now the waiting begins....
              Work at a summer YMCA- or so it feels like...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DRC_Yamaha View Post
                I applied in March..? sometime this spring/winter. I made the next list haha so once this academy starts then I should be getting my packet in the mail. I took my number and now the waiting begins....
                List?
                Are you done with your poly, background, medical screen, and physical assessment?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
                  Oh ok, I wondered how that worked. So there is still hope.

                  Thanks
                  So did you get contacted yet? Hope So. Good luck!

                  Comment


                  • No, Haven't heard anything yet. They do notify you either way don't they?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
                      No, Haven't heard anything yet. They do notify you either way don't they?
                      Yes, I'm positive they do. Don't worry. You will find out soon. Even if it's not the answer you want don't give up. You can always write a letter to repeal any decision and they will give you a chance to explain or fix whatever caused difficulty.
                      Head up!
                      Semper Fi

                      Comment


                      • Received "The Call" this afternoon. Looks like I passed the polygraph and moving on to the Background Investigation!!!!!
                        Things are looking up.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
                          Received "The Call" this afternoon. Looks like I passed the polygraph and moving on to the Background Investigation!!!!!
                          Things are looking up.
                          See I knew you were good to go!

                          I meet with my guy next week. I'm doing medical same day since I'm flying in from out of state.

                          Good Luck bro!

                          Comment


                          • Awesome, Mine is today. Just waiting for him to show as we speak.

                            Comment


                            • Had my first meeting with my Background Investigator. Nothing painful, mainly just him asking more questions and collecting all of the required paperwork. Should take about 2 weeks to complete.

                              Comment


                              • is the investigator from Post 22 or District or GHQ

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9567 users online. 340 members and 9227 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X