300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highway Patrol?

Hey is anybody else waiting for the 150th academy class? I've had the recruitment meeting back in September, now just waiting for the processing.

Highway Patrol

No, but I graduated from the 81st Class-------Good Luck to you

Comment

OSP is corrupt lol jk good luck
      sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
      Rocky Balboa
      Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Are they actively testing? I met with a recruiter a couple of years ago and he basically told me to forget about the Highway Patrol for a while until they had some DROP losses, etc. I haven't gotten around to contacting one again since then.
        "Because they wouldn't let me go for three."
        -Woody Hayes

Comment

yeah from what ive heard (from some higher ups in their academy) they are going to be putting another academy (hopefully) through by fall of 2010. should be testing soon. Good luck.
          sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
          Rocky Balboa
          Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
            yeah from what ive heard (from some higher ups in their academy) they are going to be putting another academy (hopefully) through by fall of 2010. should be testing soon. Good luck.
            That's good to hear. I know the 149th Academy class graduated just before Christmas, I figured they'd be working on getting the next academy going I just wasn't sure. That's great news

Comment

some people are processing now for the 150th. i heard it could be starting in the summer. no official word, just talking at the post.
              sigpic

Comment

I seen there is some up comming job fairs for march, do I just show up or do I have to complete some paperwork beforehand? thanks!
                sigpic
                -OEF 08/09-
                Military Police

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bravo View Post
                  I seen there is some up comming job fairs for march, do I just show up or do I have to complete some paperwork beforehand? thanks!
                  Go on the Highway Patrol website and click on the Be A Trooper link and then fill out an application, then you'll be contacted by email regarding when and where to meet with your recruiter. I'm not sure if you can fill out an application at the job fairs or not.

Comment

Hello,
                    I'm new to the forum and am interested in becoming a trooper. I filled out an application a while back, right before the hiring freeze came about and actually forgot about it and put it on the backburner. It had been a couple years since applying. Anyway...I heard things were moving again so I emailed the recruiting office and they said they began testing March 3rd and will continue through June and I will be notified 3 weeks prior to the testing date. Hopefully things will continue to move.

Comment

Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
                      Hello,
                      I'm new to the forum and am interested in becoming a trooper. I filled out an application a while back, right before the hiring freeze came about and actually forgot about it and put it on the backburner. It had been a couple years since applying. Anyway...I heard things were moving again so I emailed the recruiting office and they said they began testing March 3rd and will continue through June and I will be notified 3 weeks prior to the testing date. Hopefully things will continue to move.
                      I hadn't heard that yet, that's good news. I know things are quite backed up, but hopefully if I'm able to test in the next few months I can get a high score on it. If you hear anything else let me know, keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

I'm sure things are quite backed up, however maybe others found employment in the mean time or just lost interest. (thinking positive)
                        I have a couple friends that are troopers and maybe they can find out some additional info.

Comment

Originally posted by KLS81 View Post
                          I'm sure things are quite backed up, however maybe others found employment in the mean time or just lost interest. (thinking positive)
                          I have a couple friends that are troopers and maybe they can find out some additional info.
                          Yeah that's what I've heard too. I'm hoping that's not the case, but it might be awhile. I hope I can take the test the next few months though, I'm scheduled to take the exam for Columbus PD in a few weeks, but I really want to be a Trooper. I'll wait as long as it takes as long as I get in (obviously passing the exam and PT test). I've got a squeaky clean record so nothing to worry about there.

Comment

Yeah, my record is very good too. Nothing but a couple speeding tickets about 10 years ago.
                            I wonder how big the class is they are filling?
                            Good Luck on your other exam. Keep me posted.

Comment

I'm not sure how big the class will be. My guess would be 60 something but that's just me totally spit ballin. I haven't been able to get ahold of my recruiter the past couple days but when I do I'll let you know what she has to say about anything.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11383 users online. 388 members and 10995 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X