300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin County S.O.

so did everyone get their test results back? i received mine today, i believe i did pretty well. does anyone know if all tests were out of 100%?

my strength was the counting test and the video, if they were both out of 100.
    sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Yes there out of 100% make sure you wow them during the interview word is that only 15 get to make it good luck ladies and gentlemen.
    Last edited by ODep; 01-12-2010, 04:40 PM.
    Call Me HR Cuff and Stuff

Comment

I got my test back today and I passed all the tests most of my scores were in the mid 70's and one in the high 80's I can't wait for the interview.

Comment

Nice, got 100% in counting, PASSED for the writing, 92% for reading, and a 75% for video.

Good luck.
        sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
        Rocky Balboa
        Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

When did you guys take the exam? I took mine on Dec 1st and still haven't received anything yet

Comment

i took mine December 15
            sigpic

Rocky Balboa
            Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

dec. 10th, got my letter dec. 24th

Comment

Just got my results back today and passed as well! Good luck to everyone!

OhioMP, you may want to call and see if they have your address correct. I took the test on Dec. 28th.

So now we wait???

Comment

I took mine Dec. 15 also

Comment

yes we wait, and wait, and wait. lol i wonder if any of us will get the call
                    sigpic

Rocky Balboa
                    Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

Just to keep you guys updated, i received my Polygraph Packet and my letter for my interview today.

Looks like ill be having an interview/jail tour/webcheck all in the same day.
                      sigpic

Rocky Balboa
                      Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

I'm with you Lawenforcer72 got all my paperwork today and got it filled out already and have all my certs copied now it's just the waiting that's gunna kill me. BTW good luck Lawenforcer and hope to meet ya that day and put a face to the name

Comment

Boy i'm getting antsy now. I haven't received anything yet but my mail seems to be a few days behind anyway.

Good luck to you guys! Hopefully I will be there with ya!

Comment

I was one of the 1st to get my passing letter back in december, yet still haven't received my interview packet? wonder why? i took my test Dec. 10th and passed.

Comment

Maybe you just didnt score as high as i did

good luck, my interview is less than a week away

P.S. the letter did say that more people passed than they have time to interview.
                              sigpic

Rocky Balboa
                              Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9974 users online. 301 members and 9673 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X