300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPOTC State exam

General question regarding the state exam: Are the incorrect multiple choice answers obvious or are they all pretty similar, especially in a definition question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Harmody Park View Post
    General question regarding the state exam: Are the incorrect multiple choice answers obvious or are they all pretty similar, especially in a definition question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I took the state exam in 2007 and most of the answers are pretty obvious. There were a few definitions that had two answers that meant the samething but one was the SPO definition. Hope this helps!!

Comment

haha well if you study and know the answers, then the incorrect ones would be obvious.
      I don't have to be careful. I got a gun.

Comment

I'm taking mine in April. My advice, make flashcards. There is a great site that you can make them on the internet and it gets turned into a adobe file you can print on your computer. Just get some cardstock and some glue and you're all set. The website is: www.cobocards.com
        "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
        I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10833 users online. 498 members and 10335 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X