Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's right boys and girls, you better be in shape well before the academy starts. Because unless it's changed, the slackers will do PT on lunch break. Plus, the wise asses get to run carrying gold bricks and I'm not talking only one brick; sometimes as many as four or five. That was fun to watch. I hope they've continued that tradition. Get in shape! You can get fat and lazy eating donuts after graduation. Look at some of the slobs on the street now. What a disgrace. CPD is not OSP.
    The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

Originally posted by CPD7297 View Post
      That's right boys and girls, you better be in shape well before the academy starts. Because unless it's changed, the slackers will do PT on lunch break. Plus, the wise asses get to run carrying gold bricks and I'm not talking only one brick; sometimes as many as four or five. That was fun to watch. I hope they've continued that tradition. Get in shape! You can get fat and lazy eating donuts after graduation. Look at some of the slobs on the street now. What a disgrace. CPD is not OSP.
      This is funny

Comment

is anyone running the march of dimes night moves? I'm thinking about doing the 5 mile run

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7572 users online. 344 members and 7228 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X