Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you in the Cleveland/Beachwood area....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you in the Cleveland/Beachwood area....

I'm coming out to Cleveland to the Clinic in June... is there anything I should know or do about carrying when I come out?

Are there any specific rules or laws that I should be aware of, like the ones we have in NY City here?

Thanks for the input.
    "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Ohio as a whole is no where near as restrictive as NYC.. You are covered under LEOSA, and Ohio is pretty pro-gun (from my perspective) anyhow. Keep it hidden, keep your badge and ID on you, and you'll be fine.
    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

I've never seen a hospital that didn't prohibit firearms being carried by anyone but on duty officers or their own security or police dept. Based on my experience with hospitals, if your weapon is found, expect either to turn it over to their protective services dept., lock it in your car or simply leave.

Comment

Cleveland Clinic has their own police department. It'll be fine left in your car.

Comment

Originally posted by JKralC104 View Post
          Cleveland Clinic has their own police department. It'll be fine left in your car.
          I work for the Clinic Police, in the car is fine. Other option is to secure it at our emergency department in our lock boxes.

Comment

Thanks for the advise everyone.

Originally posted by cmsd380 View Post
            I work for the Clinic Police, in the car is fine. Other option is to secure it at our emergency department in our lock boxes.
            This sounds great. Which do you recommend, the car or the lock box?

I'll be coming in on June 15 at 0745 and leaving about 1700 or so...

Thanks again for the input.
            "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

Originally posted by Driven View Post
              Thanks for the advise everyone.

This sounds great. Which do you recommend, the car or the lock box?

I'll be coming in on June 15 at 0745 and leaving about 1700 or so...

Thanks again for the input.
              My recommendation is the car..

Comment

Originally posted by cmsd380 View Post
                My recommendation is the car..
                Ok, thank you for your help.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10640 users online. 506 members and 10134 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X