300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Contract?

Does anyone know the status of negotiations between Columbus PD and the city? Is there a deadline? Is there a way to see the details of the contract once it s completed?

FOP Capitol City Lodge 9's web site have a news letter on line and they used to have the city contracts for the Franklin County Depts. I haven't looked at for a while but it is a place to start.

Comment

I checked it, but I could not find the news letter. However, I doubt that it is updated because they still have Jackson listed as the Chief. I thought that the contract deadline was sometime in May. I know in Politics the word deadline is used rather loosely and it does not mean that it will happen. As a CPD hopeful I would like to see the details. Between that and the income tax hike who knows what the city will do. Hopefully they pull their head out and support the guys already out there. And maybe....just maybe they will put some more of us through before our list expires and they waste even more money.

Comment

We will need you guys(not that we dont' already need you). DROP will have a huge impact. It will be interesting to see how it all pllays outs in the next few months. All we can do is hope.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13548 users online. 442 members and 13106 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X