Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Role Call

Greetings all-

I am fairly new to the forums, as well as Law Enforcement. I was just curious to see where everyone else is from?

I am an officer in Medina County (and unofficially Summit as well). Everyone else feel free to chime in.

I am a part-time officer in Franklin County and a fulltime firefighter/paramedic also in Franklin County..

<wave>
    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

full time military police soldier from mass/canton area, currently deployed to afghanistan.
      sigpic
      -OEF 08/09-
      Military Police

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bravo View Post
        full time military police soldier from mass/canton area, currently deployed to afghanistan.
        $5 bucks says I have a couple of buddies in your unit (and one who works @ canton jail). Thanks for serving.

Comment

The capital city PD.....retired in 1997. Respect your elders.
          The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

Originally posted by CPD7297 View Post
            The capital city PD.....retired in 1997. Respect your elders.
            Trust me, he's elder..
            Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14728 users online. 463 members and 14265 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X