Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's messed up is that you can go out, get 7 lifetime OVI's, and the combined amount of time you've been in jail for ALL of them is around 10 days. Something is seriously wrong with that. I'm all for stiffer penalties on driving intoxicated. People come into my office all the time and minimize their use...Or the fact that "the cop screwed me...I blew under the limit!"

What they fail to understand, is even though they're under the limit, they still couldn't pass a sobriety test.

Comment

Think ignition lock

could have held this JUDGE from doing it AGAIN. Now look at his actions.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story...1sjfXj1gg.cspx
      DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

Good thing I don't work for Warren Co. Not only does that happen, but their Deputies beat Canada Geese to death!

Comment

Originally posted by Henderson View Post
          Good thing I don't work for Warren Co. Not only does that happen, but their Deputies beat Canada Geese to death!
          He was CLEARED for doing this, according to Fish and Wildlife this was the humane way to take it out so he did nothing wrong.
          DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14299 users online. 454 members and 13845 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X