Apparently no one likes the Cav's

Comment

or just has no faith in them...haha

Comment

The Cavs will surely be world champions. LeBron > All
        "Because they wouldn't let me go for three."
        -Woody Hayes

Comment

I don't follow the convict league but I see the mighty ones lost the first playoff game. I do hope they win it all, since the Tribe sucks and the Clowns...well you know about them.
          The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

I don't follow basketball either, but when you've got millions of dollars of post-season money rolling in to Cleveland because your team is good, why not support em'. I'm just a tribe fan in denial!

Comment

Go Cavs Pull Game 2 Off Pleaseeee
              sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
              Rocky Balboa
              Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Oh man... tonight I nearly turned off the TV with 1.0sec left on the clock. Good thing I didn't!

Comment

That was one hell of a shot last night. Glad I got to see it cause the TV almost went out the window after watching them blow another 20+ point lead.

Comment

I went from being sure that they would lose the whole series to thinking they can still win it in 1 second. I thought that stuff only happened in movies.
                    "Because they wouldn't let me go for three."
                    -Woody Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by ammcarty View Post
                      Apparently no one likes the Cav's
                      I grew up in Northeast Ohio and I absolutely love the Cavs! Heck of a game last night...we need to stop blowing these large leads though. They're making me nervous!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9579 users online. 363 members and 9216 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X