300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gun Laws

Does anyone know the laws about guns at Colleges in Athens County? Are they allowed at all? Thanks

I believe they have to be secured in the trunk of your car or at the local police station.

Comment

As stated, locked in your trunk.
      The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

Is having it in a compartment under the back seat ok, since i drive a truck?

Comment

Is it readily accessible to you while driving?
          Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by FiremanMike View Post
            Is it readily accessible to you while driving?
            If it was under the back seat in a compartment it would not be readily accessible while driving.....Can it not be readily accessible?

Comment

I think that's the idea behind locked in the trunk, it was stolen from the idea of a weapon that would not be readily accessible while driving.

I could be wrong on that, but if you don't have a trunk, you don't have a trunk..
              Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8559 users online. 289 members and 8270 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X