300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati PD

Has anyone on here heard if Cincinnati Police is hiring anytime soon? I thought I read on their website in the fall that they were having a test coming up. Not positive though. Any officers with CPD that have insight would be helpful too.

I'll call my former patrol partner and ask her what's going on...she's usually in the know regarding things like this.

"Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

yes please do! thanks
      sigpic
      -OEF 08/09-
      Military Police

Comment

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=cincinnatti...01%2F302150031

that was a article from febuary this is the hamilton county sheriff office not sure about cincinnatti though hopefully they are a little better off!

GOOD LUCK!!!!
        Last edited by Lawenforcer72; 04-12-2009, 02:33 PM.
        sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
        Rocky Balboa
        Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

They usually post it on this site: http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/police/pages/-11520-/

I'm currently in the application process [for the second time] and the academy *might* start in November [should I make it]. I haven't heard about another test, but they are having quite a few officers retiring in the next few years and are planning on having classes. It is a LONG process so be prepared to be patient. I took the written last May for this process.

Comment

I talked to my former patrol partner (she currently works patrol in District 3) last night and she has heard through the grapevine that another academy class 'should be' slated for late in the year (2009)...so that syncs up with what xuamyjo stated. As far as my former partner knew, Cincinnati was still conducting two tests a year. Xuamyjo also stated that it's a LONG process and it is...it was about 18 months from initial written test date (mid 2002) to academy start date (early 2004) on this end...but I was in the second group so if you're in the first group the application process will be shorter. Keep on truckin'.
            "Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13134 users online. 483 members and 12651 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X