300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Jackets in the playoffs!

Good news to discuss out of Columbus for a change. After nine seasons on the ice, the Blue Jackets make the playoffs and will be in the hunt for the Stanley Cup. I wish the team was around when I was working for the special duty at the arena and watching each game. Congratulations, it will be a tough road.

GO JACKETS!
    The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

To be honest i miss the Columbus Chill. Ill never be a fan of the jackets like i was the chill.

good ole times
    sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Go Wings!!!!!!

Comment

The team up north whipped us for sure. Another common theme for Ohio sports fans applies to our hockey team...wait until next year.
        The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8347 users online. 384 members and 7963 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X