Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many people on this board have received their letter and are waiting for the next class?

Comment

Originally posted by lightning350 View Post
      how many people on this board have received their letter and are waiting for the next class?
      I received my conditional offer in January 2009. Do you mean conditional offer letter or final offer letter?
      Last edited by cmsd380; 04-06-2009, 01:02 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Conditional Letter 3/2009

Comment

Conditional letter 1/2008 (had to postpone medical due to lasik).

Comment

Got My Final Letter Of Employment In May 08, Got My Cancelled Dec. Class Letter Telling Me To Wait In July 08

Comment

yeah, got one of those cancelled class letters too.

Comment

I'm seem to always be a postive thinker... but now with tax revenue down I thing my friend "slim" just left town for this year.

Comment

yes I agree that this is year most likely isn't going to happen, but with all the retirements coming they are going to have to put some classes on. So I am willing to bet that they will be putting on a couple classes in 2010. The fact that they still keep mailing out conditional letters makes me believe this.. I just hope the rumors are true and they extend the list for people set to expire in the meantime

Comment

They will... it costs to much money to send people throught the testing process again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6982 users online. 179 members and 6803 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X