300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CPD7297 View Post
    Hmmm, your from New York and that statement seems like a political jab. A democrat maybe? Maybe a Hillary fan? As stated by another member, it goes alittle deeper within the politics of Columbus, not the nation. My feeling is Obama saw an opening and jumped. Maybe you're use to police and politics being close bedfellows. Here in Columbus, I don't hear that much about it being an issue. Not, until the democrat mayor threatened to pit the police and firefighters against one another regarding funds to keep them afloat. The firefighters gave into the mayor's request for no pay raises and the police did not. Washington gets wind of the situation, hence Obama sees his opening. Maybe I'm wrong, it's just my opinion. Nonetheless, the real D-day will be one year from today. Show me the money!
    Hmmm you're from Ohio...a Republican maybe? Maybe a fan of John McCain? Is this Joe the Plumber?
    REALLY REALLY REALLY "Patrolling The Toughest Precincts in New York City!" sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingofqueens718 View Post
      Hmmm you're from Ohio...a Republican maybe? Maybe a fan of John McCain? Is this Joe the Plumber?
      Are you dense or just a troll?
      Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Yes to all. You can just move along now, seeing as you know squat about our local politics and the local issues we face.

Comment

You both claim to be sworn, yet neither of you seem to have any idea how city politics work around contract time, and neither of you are from Columbus, so with all due respect, you have no clue what you're talking about..
          Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Well i work for the 614 and they only received 1.4 mil for funding. the other 3.6 mil went to me

I am currently creating my own Police Department. Holla if you want in, you just have to kiss my shoes every day
            sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
            Rocky Balboa
            Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

The money was there to keep them on with or without the stimulus.

Comment

What is this? Another New Yorker sticky his nose in other peoples business? Sir, unless you are up to date with the workings of the Columbus city government and the Columbus safety forces, you should stay away from the post. I certainly would not drop my 2 cent opinion on any matter concerning the NYPD and their city government. Why? It's unprofessional, rude and pointless. May we all protect and serve and do the job we were trained to do for the good of the citizens we wish to serve. And keep big DC government out of it. The again, maybe you could be the kingofcolumbus, and set us free. Stay safe...we are all on the same team.
                The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
                  I am currently creating my own Police Department. Holla if you want in, you just have to kiss my shoes every day
                  Dress shoes or boots? Are they mounted on a pedestal or are you wearing them? If you are wearing them are you on a pedestal or throne?

you better set aside sum of that cash for disability pay.

Comment

Originally posted by JKralC104 View Post
                    The money was there to keep them on with or without the stimulus.
                    so as someone who seems to know, is the money there right now for another academy for us this year???

Comment

Originally posted by Jsosenk1 View Post
                      so as someone who seems to know, is the money there right now for another academy for us this year???
                      I think a better question would be, are they going to SPEND the money to put another academy on this year..

Comment

true that. With the amount of guys who are leaving because of DROP, you would think it would be a huge political liability to let public safety forces fall. When is the mayor up for reelection?

Comment

They mayor just got picked up for his third term here pretty recently so there is a few years of the Coleman administration left. There are rumors floating of classes but as always its up in the air. I'm hopeful it will happen.

Comment

Too funny....can't win with you guys. Obama provides money to save this recruit class and you're still bitching. Damned if you do...damned if you don't!
                            Those people spent a lot of time completing the academy and his speech is about how wonderful he is(Obama), I was ready to vomit.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9675 users online. 357 members and 9318 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X