300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Speach

What does everyone think of Obama's speech? Me being a recruit in line for the next class I'm loving it.
    below is a link to Obama's speech. You can fast foward to the 10 minute mark.
    <script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/politics/2009/02/17/sot.obama.bill.signing.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

Well, I would suggest that while you are looking in wide eyed amazement at what he is offering --be sure to keep your hand on your wallet at the same time.
    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

I am not as easily impressed and I do not agree with his "stimulus package".

When I went to work today I asked one of the financial crimes detective if I could be the victim of a crime since I have had a $36,000 loan taken out without my permission that I am responsible to pay back. They said yes and I said I wanted Obama arrested since that is esentially his "stimulus package". Take huge loans against taxpayers and sink them into debt, sounds like a minor short term advantage with catastrophic long term effects.

As far as the speech, I don't care what he said; I care what he is doing.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/pol...ll.signing.cnn

Here is an updated link

Comment

How is he going to pay for all of this? HIGHER TAXES!!!
          How can you solve a financial problem by spending more? I think I'll apply for more credit cards and keep spending to get myself out of debt.
          Obama is taking this country into a no win situation. He's claiming that this is his project, but he did not write it or know what all is in it. He told the dem's that they had a certain amount of money to spend. Speaking of spending, this is not a stimulus plan it is a SPENDING plan.
          Sorry I was venting.
          I just believe Obama is a going to ruin this country more than Bush did. He's only been in office for a month and look at the mess he is creating.
          Just my opinion, it's like a**holes everyone has one.
          Sorry again to those I may offend.
          Cincinnati PD

Comment

Politics as Usual!!! Just with a different administration. Obama talked massively in debates about so called "economic restructuring". The economic stimulus package is nothing but a nationwide bailout. Similar to criminals who are bailed out, America and the Obama administration still have to face reality some day. Yes this nationwide bailout may free us for some a few years to come, who knows maybe a few months depending on if we stay as careless as we have been with spending and bonuses for big business, but in the long run we will still have to face the economic disparity that we are dealing with at this time in some form or fashion. A nationwide bailout is simply not economic restructuring. It is printing off money and sending it out to America and doing nothing to cut the national debt in half, raising taxes more and more and doing basically everything that Mr. Obama promised to not do in his first term, as he campaigned the nation.
            MPDC:
            8/11/08 - Applied
            11/1/08 - Post Test/Orientation
            11/1/08 - Blue Book Submitted
            11/20/08 -Post Scores Received
            12/12/08 - BI Assigned
            1/28/09 - Med -Psych Taken
            2/25/09 - Med - Psych Passed
            2/25/09 - Hiring Decision Pending (Review Board)
            2/27/09 - HIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10622 users online. 299 members and 10323 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X