Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did this guy happen to mention it being a strip called known as the "Dirty Thirty" out of bucyrus area? just wondering
    sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
      did this guy happen to mention it being a strip called known as the "Dirty Thirty" out of bucyrus area? just wondering
      LOL... I can't recall the name of the strip club... I tried to push him and all of his sweeeeet stories out of my mind.

Reyno: omg, yes. He did mention for us not to "blow" his cover if we see him out and about. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't allowed to go back to OSP to teach. He was definitely the most unprofessional instructor I've ever had in any training class.
      Reno 911 - Season 1:

Garcia: "Oh God.. call for help!"
      Wiegel: "Help! Help!"
      Garcia: "Use your goddamn radio!"

Comment

Deleted - Deleted
        Last edited by StampAgent148; 12-07-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Wannabe CPD,
          I found this thread and was wondering if you ever took the OIU test. It looks like they always take applications. Does anyone has any additional input on the job/agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11054 users online. 518 members and 10536 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X