• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
    Just to add to CMsD AND UANICK

1.) I am an employed officer in Franklin County

2.) UANICK if you see according to the other post on the site i was correct
    They are on a hiring freeze as well as laying off officers.
    I have three friends that work there.

Now if there are any other questions go ahead and ask, Dont hate on someone just because they are speaking the truth. I do know of four departments hiring right now two of them very good departments, and i have helped a few members on this website find employment.

So dont be a hater just because you hear information that is correct that doesnt happen to make you happy
    laying off? you are talking about somewhere else then, cause dayton is not laying people off

Comment

Originally posted by MT Guy View Post
      laying off? you are talking about somewhere else then, cause dayton is not laying people off

I figured he didn't know what he was talking about!! So Dayton PD is not laying off MT Guy?

Comment

Hey i just advised that they are on a hiring freeze. Irish stated the S.O. is laying people off and in my head i was thinking dayton.

But anyways one day cms once you get through an academy and learn the basics someone may hopefully want you. I hope you dont tell the sheriff or chief he has no idea what he is talking about
        sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
        Rocky Balboa
        Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

for 22 years old and in law enforcment you are very arrogant....in response to your response to my response, I was being sarcastic. I have seen your other posts as well and find you to be a bit immature for 22 years old. Oh and anyone can click that little button that says "Yes I'm Sworn." Not to discredit you, but...Whatever this isn't a ****ing match!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cmsd380 View Post
            I figured he didn't know what he was talking about!! So Dayton PD is not laying off MT Guy?
            no, certainly not

Comment

Originally posted by uanick View Post
              for 22 years old and in law enforcment you are very arrogant....in response to your response to my response, I was being sarcastic. I have seen your other posts as well and find you to be a bit immature for 22 years old. Oh and anyone can click that little button that says "Yes I'm Sworn." Not to discredit you, but...Whatever this isn't a ****ing match!!!
              Im not arrogant im just educated. But your right this is not a ****ing match.
              sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
              Rocky Balboa
              Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Digging this thread up a bit, but I talked to a Sgt. from the Dayton PD and put in my information with them about 2 months ago. She stated that they were going to be testing this summer, if that helps anyone out at all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7196 users online. 209 members and 6987 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X