300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton, OH

Would it be possible to have a Dayton officer contact me via PM? I have a few questions that I would not like to have posted in public regarding someone I know.

hit me up i know A LOT of dayton officers, my best friend is one.
    sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

i have been checking their site for any job opening for a long time, and there hasn't been any. do you know when it might open up?

Comment

You realize you have to live IN Dayton to work there.
        Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

of course but i was planning on going back there once my contract is up. that is if there are any jobs around. i am from there originally, thats why i was wondering.

Comment

they are currently on a hiring freeze.... Ohio may be one of the worst states to look for law enforcement jobs as of right now.

Good Luck
            sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
            Rocky Balboa
            Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

Lawenforcer72 is so annoying!! He makes negative comments about every city and doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. I'm not even sure if he is LE??

Comment

he's just trying to steer people away from ohio so he can get a job!

Comment

I work next to dayton. They aren't hiring, the S.O. just laid people off.

Comment

I stop in here every so often to see how my Ohio peeps are doing. I grew up and graduated in Fairborn. Just wanted to drop off a little ray of hope in that my agency, CBP is going to have a national announcement open on usajobs most likely on the 15th of this month. It isn't Ohio LE, but it is a job with potential to return to one of the ports in the state after several years on the job. Best of luck to all of you on the hunt for a slot.

Comment

Just to add to CMsD AND UANICK

1.) I am an employed officer in Franklin County

2.) UANICK if you see according to the other post on the site i was correct
                      They are on a hiring freeze as well as laying off officers.
                      I have three friends that work there.

Now if there are any other questions go ahead and ask, Dont hate on someone just because they are speaking the truth. I do know of four departments hiring right now two of them very good departments, and i have helped a few members on this website find employment.

So dont be a hater just because you hear information that is correct that doesnt happen to make you happy
                      Last edited by Lawenforcer72; 03-12-2009, 05:56 PM.
                      sigpic

Rocky Balboa
                      Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

Originally posted by cmsd380 View Post
                        Lawenforcer72 is so annoying!! He makes negative comments about every city and doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. I'm not even sure if he is LE??
                        Have i been wrong about anything as of yet? I think not? If i have call me out on it and i will apologize
                        sigpic

Rocky Balboa
                        Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

I think we are all just tryin to piece where you work together. You've said your a deputy and work for a sheriffs department in several threads. If you are a road officer it surely isn't Franklin county sheriff. Your profile says probation officer, but they don't work the road. It just doesn't add up.

Comment

Ah i see why its confusing, I was a probation officer right out of high school for a county that needed someone as a type of intern position that turned into me having 60 people to look over by the time i turned 19, then till i was 20 i was a full time prob officer and then moved to a law enforcement position.

i just hadnt changed it in my profile yet. On this site probation officers are considered law enforcement because of their ability to make arrests and serve warrants.

And yes i do work the road. and yes i am currently an officer. If you really want to know just PM me
                            sigpic

Rocky Balboa
                            Rocky IV (1985)

Comment

I don't really care, I was just making a point. That is why I frequent sites where ones status as an LEO is not questioned.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11917 users online. 443 members and 11474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X