Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They treat FCSO pretty bad too especially if your not certified. It took two months to get my uniform shirts. One month to get a belt that they keep on the shelf. Now CPD yes they treat them like kings. I walked around the store for twenty minutes before someone said something to me because they were to busy sucking I mean talking to CPD

Originally posted by FiremanMike View Post
    ... Unless you are Columbus Police, Columbus Fire, or FCSO. I went in today, was ignored for nearly 10 minutes standing at the counter. I finally got someone to come over, an older woman who I actually find to be the nicest there. I ask where they keep the campaign hats, apparently they are in the back. She heads back to grab a few for me to try on (never sized a campaign hat before). She comes back with a few, all gray, I need blue.

So we get my size, I ask if she has any in blue, and she says no. Now, here's the part where any other normal business would say "but we can certainly order them", instead, she said to try galls.

Anyone know a decent place to find a blue campaign hat?
    Call Me HR Cuff and Stuff

Comment

yeah they sure love to suck on CPD lol. There is this real nice little law enforcement store up near mansfield,i believe its the ontario area about 50 minutes north of columbus they arent as known as roys but they have great service and fast shipping.
      sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
      Rocky Balboa
      Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5342 users online. 238 members and 5104 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X