300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap, LE Dealers??

I sold my sig intending to drive straight to vances to pick up my M&P9 for duty tonight.

Vance is out... Until February..

I called stdlaw near Cleveland, they are out, unknown when next shipment comes.

Are there any other places in Ohio that do LE pricing on smiths?!

Guess I'm carrying the 9c on duty tonight
    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

S&W has a holiday hand gun special going on right now. $50 off the purchase of an M&P. I doubt any of those gun stores told you about it, right?

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...ectionId=10002
    Last edited by mikol427; 12-20-2008, 12:51 PM.

Comment

No, but it still applies to LE guns, so I'd rather pay less and still get discount

I have my envelope sitting here waiting to mail off my discount for my 9c.
      Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

I thought Vance's was the only place for LE discounts. You could try Fin, Feather and Fur in Ashland, just off 71.
        The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

The other two LE dealers was standard law (listed on smiths site) and Roy Tailors of Cinci.

I ended up getting the last one in cinci, everyone else was out.

Roy Tailors was not listed on smiths site, someone here pm'd it to me, the LE guy there may have just been having a bad day, but he wasn't very friendly about price gouging me ($537 LE price? Ok but it's 490 everywhere else)
          Last edited by FiremanMike; 12-23-2008, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Everytime I am in Roy Tailors I leave telling myself I will never go back. I don't know why they are so unfriendly there most of the time.

Comment

Probably because they know your choices are

1. Spend your money there, and take their crap with a smile on your face
              2. Drive 2.5 hours to shop in the ghetto in Columbus at Vance's
              3. Drive 4.5 hours to a shop in Cleveland (never been there, they might be nice)

I don't understand why driving to Kentucky and buying a gun is illegal, interstate transfers seem to be just another ridiculous gun law that really does nothing but punish normal people.

Comment

there is another option, my personal favorite that is about 20 minutes from where i live. It is located in Delaware County. Its called Black Wing Shooting Center.... They give law enforcement discounts and last i checked they had m&p's in all caliber. I believe there website is blackwingsc.com just look up black wing shooting center in delaware ohio and youll get the number. its located just west of delaware city near union county.
                sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
                Rocky Balboa
                Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Originally posted by JB21386 View Post
                  Everytime I am in Roy Tailors I leave telling myself I will never go back. I don't know why they are so unfriendly there most of the time.
                  im not a big fan of the Roys in columbus either.... i try to help galls out best i can but you never know what your going to get with them either..
                  sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
                  Rocky Balboa
                  Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

I love blackwing, clean, nice, great selection, but they don't carry LE stuff.

True they give an "LE discount" but they don't have LE pricing, so stuff is still expensive, and they don't include a 3rd mag, so you have to tack an extra 20-35 on top of that for a duty weapon.

That said, I love going there, friendly staff, great selection of CCW holsters and other stuff, nice range.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7954 users online. 365 members and 7589 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X