300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor or 6360 ALS for M&P

I'm pretty sure I want to get an M&P fullsize for duty, and I'm looking for a level 2 raptor or a 6360 ALS for the M&P, I would love to find a used holster at a bargain, I can't see paying $150 at Vance's..
    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

I'd go with a Glock or Springfield XD if you have options. They are both tried and proven guns anda good price. If you have the cash, however, HK is always nice

As for the holster, I think they are relativly close. I think we have the 6365 and its decent. I've been carryin these safariland style holsters for the past 3 years and really like them.
    Last edited by JKralC104; 12-14-2008, 03:48 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

I've owned a glock, and I don't like the look/feel of the XD. I prefer the trigger/feel of the M&P over all.
      Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

I just switched from the Glock to the M&P and love it. talking holsters they say some glock holsters work but I went with the level 3 Blackhawk duty holster and it great. The M&P not 1 complaint and have put over 1000 rounds thru it no jams and I was getting a lot with the Glock, the adjustable grip makes all the diffrence and the safety features are nice also like the mag drop. Anyhow checkout the Blackhawk level 3 GSA pricing for officer is also nice.

Comment

I just switched from the Glock to the M&P and love it. talking holsters they say some glock holsters work but I went with the level 3 Blackhawk duty holster and it great. The M&P not 1 complaint and have put over 1000 rounds thru it no jams and I was getting a lot with the Glock, the adjustable grip makes all the diffrence and the safety features are nice also like the mag drop. Anyhow checkout the Blackhawk level 3 GSA pricing for officer is also nice.

Comment

A guy in our academy class had his serpa fly apart during PT. I know this was perhaps a somewhat isolated incident, but I already thought they looked ugly, that failure killed it for me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13458 users online. 491 members and 12967 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X