300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Website Found!!!

http://franklin.oh.scanamerica.us/index.phpI found this and thought it was kind of interesting for those that have any interest listening to Columbus Police scanners. it's got a couple different ones for frankling county and even one for cincinatti. You can also look up archived recordings, makes it interesting.

nice...thanks for sharing
    The Big O

OhioNarc
    Northeast Ohio

"There will be no peace until they (terrorist) love their children more than they hate ours"

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

great last thing i need is people pulling up my radio traffic...lol
      sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
      Rocky Balboa
      Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

That site does not provide anything that any scanner does not get. It is a feed that is hooked into a scanner. Even though I am not a fan of scanners, it is open air that anyone can listen to.
        South Bloomfield Police Department
        K9 Unit

American Working Dog Council

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7140 users online. 374 members and 6766 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X