300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions Questions Questions

I would like to know what the step are to becoming a Police Officer. I have not college education and have not gone to any police academy. I would like to take the Civil service test first to see where I score then go from there. I live in Summit County so would like to know who is offering the test in any neighboring counties is fine with me. Just want the experience taking the test. I plan on going to College in Spring of 09' for Criminal Justice. I am worried that I will not be able to get a job do to past (experimenting) If anyone has guidance or advice please help me out. I really want to be a cop and have pushed it off for to long now is the time to move forward and step up. I feel like its going to be a rough ride from here. Look foward to getting started.
    Hell ya!
    20.00%
    Put yours hands behind your head!!! Think about it
    0.00%
    Cuff'em and stuff'em
    0.00%
    No way are you crazy!!!
    80.00%

The poll is expired.

Your poll is pointless because it cannot be accurately answered. You need to elaborate on your past "experimenting."

Comment

SKIP the POLL, Check the first line of the POLL!!! YOU CAN'T even SPELL OFFICER?????? That experimenting fried some brain cells!!

Comment

Originally posted by patdabin View Post
        I live in Summit County so would like to know who is offering the test in any neighboring counties is fine with me.
        Wadsworth and Solon are both accepting apps. and are holding tests in early Jan. ...but... depending on what "experimenting" means you might not want to wast your time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8622 users online. 412 members and 8210 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X