300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSHP Auxiliary & Reserve Officers

What do the Troopers think about the OSHP Auxiliary people? I am looking into it. I know some guy's on here think they are wanna bees. Well yeah I am and I have taking test at different Departments to get on. Nothing like free hands on training I say. And I know 6 people at Columbus PD and Chillicothe PD and some Troopers and I have GREAT RESPECT for all of you. Any feedback would be great.

I'm currently an OSHP Auxiliary Officer. I went through the Auxiliary Acadmey back in July. I have enjoyed my time as an Auxiliary Officer. Troopers seem to appreciate you coming out and helping them out. You get to know which Troopers who don't mind you riding with them and we usually have a good time. On several occasions the Sgt. for the post I ride with has thanked me for coming out and helping and expressed how much they appreciate it. I think it is a worthwhile program to become involved in.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

Comment

Thanks for the info, I figured it would kind of be like that. The Major said he was going to call me this weekend or next week for an interview. I am going to be down in the Lancaster area they said. How was the academy for the week that you was there? Thanks again.

Comment

"How was the academy for the week that you was there?"

A lot of marching, a lot of "sir yes sir", as little sleep as possible. Your days are pretty much full from the time you get up to the time that you finally crash. Make sure your rack is made properly and learn the faces of high up OSHP members. I enjoyed it. Would that be Major Smith that will be calling you?
        "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
        - General George Patton Jr

Comment

Yes Major Daryl Smith. Thanks for the heads up on the Academy structure.

Comment

lol i troopers are some good guys... had the colonel and his wife teach a few of my classes a year or two ago. nice people
            sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
            Rocky Balboa
            Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9678 users online. 357 members and 9321 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X